Los Angeles, Calif. (PRWEB) February 23, 2009 -- Reprints Desk, Inc., the content workflow company (www.researchsolutions.com), today announced that the company has been named as one of "KMWorld's 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management" by KMWorld Magazine. KMWorld's annual list, now in its eighth year, is compiled by knowledge management (KM) practitioners, theorists, analysts, vendors, and customers. Companies that have previously been named to the list include Google, Apple, Oracle, SAP, and EMC.
"Each company embodies as part of its culture agile and limber execution of its mission, embracing a spirit of both adaptability and innovation," said Hugh McKellar, KMWorld editor in chief.
In 2008, Reprints Desk achieved a number of accomplishments:
- Ranked first overall and in each category within the Document Delivery Best Practices and Vendor Scorecard Report published by Outsell, Inc.
- Served more than 50% of the world's top-50 pharmaceutical companies
- Launched eCTD Article Service for regulatory submissions
- Established an office in Germany to support European sales
- Became a document supplier on FIZ Karlsruhe's full-text broker service FIZ AutoDoc
- Signed an agreement with the Copyright Clearance Center to integrate rights management from Rightsphere into the document delivery workflow.
Reprints Desk is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and was founded in 2006 by document delivery pioneer Peter Derycz. The company provides software services that simplify how healthcare companies and other research-oriented enterprises procure, manage, and share peer-reviewed journal articles and other copyright-protected content.
The leading information provider serving the Knowledge, Document and Content Management systems market, KMWorld informs more than 50,000 subscribers about the components and processes - and subsequent success stories - that together offer solutions for improving business performance. KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc.
About Reprints Desk®
Reprints Desk, Inc. (www.researchsolutions.com), is a content technology and services company that simplifies how healthcare companies and other enterprises procure, manage and share scientific journal articles and other copyright-protected content. The company's workflow solutions and end user tools help customers effectively use peer-reviewed literature in product promotions, regulatory submissions, and research. A channel supplier for more than 100 scientific, technical, and medical (STM) publishers, Reprints Desk currently serves more than half of the world's Top-50 pharmaceutical companies and earned the #1 ranking in the 2008 Document Delivery Vendor Scorecard by Outsell, Inc. Reprints Desk is a Derycz Scientific company.