New in Article Galaxy: Time-Saving Tools for Admins and Researchers
Welcome to What's New in Article Galaxy—our blog series dedicated to keeping you informed about the latest updates to our award-winning research intelligence platform. Keep an eye on this series as we continue to add new tools and expanded capabilities to the research professionals we serve.
Without further ado, here are two product updates we’re excited to share . . .
Released October 15, 2021
Not just a pretty face! Take a look at Article Galaxy’s refreshed administrator interface and you’ll instantly notice a modern, clean, and streamlined look. But this release is about more than good looks. The updated interface provides a simple and intuitive user experience, along with time-saving features and upgraded functionality. Highlights include:
- A modernized login page
- A new Homepage with Account Overview Metrics that include:
- Graphical breakdown of all Article Galaxy transactions (MTD & YTD)
- Overall article spend for your account (MTD & YTD)
- Total number of active users
- Easy access to your interactions with our Support team
- One-click access to Article Galaxy product tutorials
- Easy access to historical invoices, reports, and relevant account transaction details
- Japanese language support
Existing customer? Log in and take a look around!
Bibliogo - Cite and Write
Released October 22, 2021
We’ve introduced a long list of new features and capabilities to our Bibliogo Word Add-in. Built on Microsoft's newer Office add-in platform, this cite-and-write update delivers multiple advantages over the legacy version, including:
- Cross-platform support: Compatible with Word on Windows and MacOS
- Ease-of-use within Microsoft Word: No need to download an installer
- Centralized deployment: Activate across your organization for every user
- Automatic updates: New add-in releases are automatically updated in Word
- Completely new and improved user interface
- Sign in with your normal Article Galaxy username and password, rather than the Bibliogo API key
- Favorite styles: Easier to find and apply frequently used citation styles
- Sort citations by article title, publication, or year
- Better citation search: Title, publication, author, DOI, or PMID
- Easily generate cites and bibliographies from Bibliogo references, with 9,000+ styles to choose from
- Seamlessly access bibliographies in Microsoft Word
- Easily insert citations and bibliographies into Word documents
Stay in the know! Subscribe to the Article Galaxy Blog to keep up with product updates, emerging research technologies, industry news, expert insights, and more.