In this release, we’ve added new features and expanded capabilities on our Bibliogo Word Add-in.
Built on Microsoft's newer Office add-in platform, this Bibliogo upgrade offers multiple advantages over the legacy version, including:
- Cross-platform support: Compatible with Word on Windows and MacOS
- Ease-of-use within Microsoft Word: No need to download an installer
- Centralized deployment: Activate across your organization for every user
- Automatic updates: New add-in releases are automatically updated in Word
- Completely new and improved user interface
- Sign in with your normal Article Galaxy username and password, rather than the Bibliogo API key
- Favorite styles: easier to find and apply frequently used citation styles
- Sort citations by article title, publication, or year
- Better citation search: title, publication, author, DOI, or PMID
- Easily generate cites and bibliographies from Bibliogo references with 9,000+ styles to choose from.
- Seamlessly access bibliographies in Microsoft Word
- Easily insert citations and bibliographies into Word documents